Soul Slings Imperial Full Buckle (Standard) Carrier
Make a grand entrance with this superb deep red and black jacquard.
- Weight recommendation: 7-18 kg (15-40 lb) approx
- Seat width: 15.5 inches
- Body panel height: 17 inches
- Fibre: 100% jacquard woven cotton
- Adjustments: 2-way shoulder adjustment + PFA + sliding back/chest straps
- Tested for: ASTM F2236
These full wrap conversion carriers are made from Soul jacquard wraps.
Soft and gently textured, Soul jacquard wraps comfortably support big toddlers as easily as they cushion tiny babies. The weave is tight, making them sturdy yet surprisingly airy fabrics. They are amazingly soft right out of the box and need no breaking in! Being 100% cotton, they are very easy to maintain too.
Soul jacquards are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid. Only the best quality baby-safe dyes are used and no child labour is involved at any stage.
Soul Full Buckles are lightweight, breathable and very comfortable baby carriers. Made completely out of 100% natural fibres, they are ideal for all climates. These highly adjustable carriers fit users ranging from petite to ‘plus sizes’! Buckles make them quick and hassle-free. These are sturdy soft structured carriers (SSC) that have been designed to carry your baby in an ergonomic and natural position. They distribute the weight of the baby evenly on your own body, and can be worn in front and back carries.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.